Homemakers/housekeepers help with light housework, cleaning, laundry, taking out the trash, and preparing meals. This service also includes running errands for you, such as going to the drycleaners, the bank, the post office, the pharmacy, or getting groceries.
The care provider and client representative will develop and implement a schedule and general plan of care for the client by providing them assistance to attain or maintain safe and sanitary living conditions, including, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Cleaning floors, bathrooms, and windows (if necessary for safe and sanitary living conditions);
- Cleaning kitchen, washing dishes, routine maintenance and cleaning of household appliances (including, but not limited to, oven and refrigerator);
- Changing linens and making bed;
- Washing, drying, and folding the member’s laundry (ironing if necessary);
- Shopping for and storing household supplies and medicines;
- Taking garbage out; and
- Other duties as determined appropriate and necessary by the planning team.