Speech Therapy services are provided by a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist or Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (“SLPA”) that holds a license issued by the Arizona Department of Health Services (“ADHS”) pursuant to Arizona Revised Statutes (“A.R.S.”), Title 36, Chapter 1940.
Speech Therapy is available for:
- Individuals with decreased ability to express and/or receive communication,
- Individuals with impaired cognition and/or memory,
- Individuals with impaired ability to phonate,
- Individuals with dysphagia who thus require swallowing therapy, and/or
- Individuals who are apraxic.